Monday 14 October 2013

The Pembrokeshire Isabelline Wheatear

I had to wait 4 agonizing days before I could get down to Pembs because of work commitments.
I arrived on friday evening to the caravan and Saturday I was in position. The day proved fruitless with Seal watchers and too many other Toggers and a few birders.
Sunday was better. Quieter it was, but the light was poor!
At times the Isabelline would run up to me taking insects and chasing the two Northern Wheatears away! I had stayed in my same position for abou t4 hours and had the birds complete confidence!









2 comments:

  1. Great shots Steve, your patience paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to get sharing this information. But it will be truly great to get some more details!
    Photography Prints For Sale

    ReplyDelete